25 September 2008

sheesh...

This week has been really busy so I apologize for sporadic posting.

Wow! Yesterday I think Silvia, the instructor of GAP (glutes, abdominals, piernas-that's legs en espanol) was trying to kill me. I've been doing her class for a while now and it's hard, it's a lot of work and afterward you feel it. I missed last week and the week before I foolishly thought the class was getting too easy for me. 

Well the workout gods put me back in my place. She made us do the simplest yet most intense exercises we have done in quite some time. There was a lot, I mean A LOT of thigh work, lots of kick-backs, leg lifts,  squats, squat and more squats, and kicks and a ball exercises, all with weights, ankle weights, a bar weight,... WOO! It was just tough.

Tomorrow=spinning. That should be fun. I will post a weekend round up tomorrow.

xoxo
martha

Digg! Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: