14 January 2009

avoidance and motivation

Yes, I know, I am a bad blogger. 

This entire month has been a wash. I can blame it on the holidays or school vacation for The Son keeping me busy but the truth is I just haven't felt like it. I have been slightly avoiding it because I have felt off my mark for a few weeks.

Time for a new Daily Calender!!! Woohoo!

Whenever I get this kind of malaise I do one of, or both of, two things. 
I create a new calendar and I organize something, could be my closet, could be the giant toy pile or just throwing out a ton of loose papers that are in a sliding stack on my counter.

Tomorrow is a calendar day. The Son goes back to school early next week so that frees up some daytime for the gym or errands or whatever. Which is great for incorporating the Women's Health Ultimate Fitness Plan 2009 into my regular workout routine. It's great, it got a few parts which including 2 different sets of weights moves and interval training using your choice of cardio. Check it out HERE.

I have a few reviews I am working on, some stuff from Tom Holland and Tracie Long as well as a recipe or two.

more later.
martha

Digg! Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: