19 October 2008

happy sunday

I decided to take the day off. Usually this is my yoga day and I did a really incredible short session this morning but I'm not going to my class today. I felt the need to re-adjust my week and have Sunday be a rest day.

I have a new challenge for the next 8 weeks. It called the Warriors and Goddesses Workout Plan and it was created by Ray Salomone who is a personal trainer in NY.  He gives this workout away for free, all you have to do is email him. It seems like a good well rounded program. It's made up of 3 cycles or circuits, each one has about 6 exercises. He encourages a healthy diet, preferably Mediterranean, and to include adequate cardio on the days you don't strength train. My cardio will be running 5 days and a couple of classes at the gym.

Tomorrow I am hoping to post update pictures since it has been a long time. I recommend emailing Rick and getting a copy of his workout, you need hand weights but that's it, here's the address: ray@grecoromanwellness.com

enjoy!
martha

Digg! Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: