20 October 2008

quick update

Just 2 quick items to start the week.

I did my first Warriors and Goddesses workout today, it was good, definitely hard and I think I should sleep well tonight.

Also, here's a pretty cool site called Jog Tunes which allows you to search for workout music based on the beats per minute. You select and download the music from the iTunes store. 

They also have a podcast that you can download for free HERE. The music for the podcast is really diverse which is nice, I know I get sick of my songs after a while, even on shuffle.

enjoy.
martha

Digg! Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola Martha, I was just wondering if you know of any race listings on the internet for central valley? We are trying to find some 5 and 10ks to train for while we are training for our marathon. Thanks, Robbie