24 November 2008

run, run, run

I know it's better not to quantify workouts as good or bad but I had a GREAT run this morning.
I haven't been able to run for a couple of days because The Son has tonsillitis and The Husband has been out of town so I was really happy to get out on the road this morning. I seriously felt like I could have run for hours. It wasn't too hot or windy this morning and there wasn't much traffic.I was able to get in a few extra hills which will be good for the Fun Run since it's in a part of town which is ALL hills. Perhaps it's time to add some more distance onto my run, I've been pretty conservative about this because I didn't want to hurt myself. Maybe now is the time.

Also, I have a few REVIEWS of DVDs and online fitness communities posting soon.

more later,
martha

Digg! Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: