19 August 2008

free yoga video


So I was surfing around, doing some research on yoga and found this free routine from My Yoga Online, it looks like it might be a little slower than many flow sequences I've seen but personally I like a slow practice, I get sick of "yogaerobics". The thing that does bug me about this video is the disembodied narration, I usually prefer instruction from the person demonstrating but the narrators voice isn't so annoying that I won't try it tonight after the kids go to bed. I'll post my results later. 


This is a membership site , they offer several different packages from 1 month at $9.95 up to a year for $88.95. You can pay with Paypal which is nice. I signed-up for 1 month just to try it out and see what's going on there. I will definitely share my findings. If anyone else has used this site, share your thoughts.

more later.
xoxo
martha

Digg! Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: