18 August 2008

monday roll call

Good Monday!

The Son went back to school today, an exciting time in our house. He was so bored being at home all the time, he missed his little crew.

Excellent weekend at the beach, will post pictures later. Much yoga outside in the morning and then in the evening by the fire. 

I was able to surf a little bit. Now mind you when I say surf I do not mean catching waves and ripping it. I paddle out and if I'm lucky I get half way up on the board but the fact remains that it kicks your ass. Surfers are really strong.

This morning I actually managed to get up without waking the kiddos, did a nice Morning Routine with Jason Crandell, did some errands, snuck in 20 minutes of Speed Intervals on the treadmill at the gym. This afternoon I worked on the Customized Drop a Jeans Size Workout and then finished off the day with an Evening Session of yoga.
Super fitness day! WOOHOO!

Digg! Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: