26 August 2008

sunny tuesday morning

It is a beautiful morning here today. I didn't think I would get a walk in this morning becasue it was raining when I go tup but it cleared off enough to make the sloshy couple of miles do-able.


I went swimming at the gym yesterday, GOD was that hard. I had forgotten how strenuous lap swimming is, I did about 1o laps, different strokes, breast, crawl, back, then some water jogging to cool down. I'm going to add that and make it a weekly thing, Monday is swim day.

The Drop a Jean Size Workout is still going strong. This week I should be adding a set of reps but instead I added more weight. I was using 3 lb. hand weights and now I have switched up to 5 lb. which is what the workout actually is based on. I also added ankle weights. Next week I will add another set.

All this exercise is definitely having an effect on me. I feel really good, I think I am starting to notice a visible difference here and there, my shoulders seem more defined and my waist, some of my clothes feel loose. I don't feel ready to post new pictures yet though. I'm going to wait until it's been a full 31 days since the start of this challenge and do a side-by-side.

All for now.
xoxo
martha.

NEXT UP----> FATS!

Digg! Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: