10 September 2008

the envelope please...

Okay so I went to the mall today to try on new jeans and see if the Drop A Jeans Size Workout really helped me drop a jeans size. I have definitely been feeling that my clothes were looser but I wanted to find out for sure.

So wih the help of my faithful assistant (that's her down there in her speedy-shopping-mobile), I grabbed a couple of pairs of jeans in different sizes. 

I got different two style in both 1 size smaller than I wore when I started the challenge and 2 sizes smaller (yes, wishful thinking, positive attitude, call it whatever you want).

And I think the results are positive. <----Look LEFT!  The jeans 1 size smaller definitely fit great, it worked. I did drop a jeans size in a month with this workout. 
YEAH! Thanks Fitness Magazine!

The jeans that were 2 sizes smaller fit but were a bit tight for my taste, maybe later on those.Look RIGHT!-->

So all-in-all, it was hard work and totally worth it. I'm very happy and confident with the results and I think giving myself short term goals really helps me stay motivated. 

I totally encourage and recommend setting short term fitness goals, it really work! 

more later.
xoxo
martha

p.s. shout out to Claire who is starting a new fitness challenge this week!

Digg! Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: