8 September 2008

happy monday!

What a day, it is absolutely beautiful here today. It's the rainy season here, actually we are coming into the 2 rainiest months of the year but right now the sun is shining and it's clear which was great for my morning walk.


I needed to walk really badly today, I woke up pretty stiff and a little sore so it was nice to get the blood flowing and muscles warmed up. I slept a little too long to get in my entire morning yoga session but the walk seemed to fix everything up nicely.

In about 3 hours I have to go to the dentists which I'm not thrilled about and won't share the details of but will say that it is interfering with my new challenge for the month of September.

This month I will be taking on the Self.com Reach Your Goal Program. You register and then you can access this cute little tracking system which is tied into a selection of workout challenges. I chose....drumroll please.......

run 3 miles with ease
I really want to participaate in the Fun Run at The Son's school 
and after the few positive running experiences I have had lately I think I'm ready to make it happen. 

For the Drop A Jeans Size Workout from Fitness.com, I will be posting my results shortly. I need to go to the mall and try on some new pantalones to see how I did.

We should be having some guest bloggers in the coming days to cover a range of topics so keep coming back.

more later.
xoxo
martha

Digg! Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: