4 September 2008

super hump!

Wednesdays kill me. 

It is the single busiest day of the week for me. I have a class at the gym, The Son has karate, there's school pick-up, the farmers market, The Baby, tons of driving around, back and forth and getting kids where they need to go. The GAP class I take was murder this week. Silvia had us working our thighs like she was trying to kill us, or get us to kill her. Way too many weighted squats, leg lifts with the bar weight, ankle weight circles, it was SUPER hard but also satisfying.

This is week 4 for the Drop A jeans Size Workout, I can't believe it's gone by so quickly. Next week I am going to post my results and also announce my new challenge, yet to be determined.

I think things are going really well, I feel super energized and happy which is really the point, right?

I have to run, cranky baby.
more later.
xoxo
martha

Digg! Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: