5 September 2008

what a week

I've had a pretty busy week and as usual I'm glad it's Friday although the day isn't near done yet.

In terms of the DJSW challenge, things couldn't be better, I have stayed with it this entire time, added weight and reps and managed to do the workout 3 ties every week. I feel pretty great about it. I think perhpas this weekend I'll go to the mall and see if I've dropped a entire jean size or not!

The article on Fiber isn't done yet but I should have it up shortly. I have a couple of reading/writing projects happening and I got behind on the nutrition articles but I figure in a day or so it will be done.

I'm hoping there will be some fun contributions from a few friends of The Snack Pack going up soon. 

More later.
xoxo
martha

Digg! Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: